4.30.2004

I think that the complete DVD collection of Freaks and Geeks came out about a month ago. I knew the day it came out and I have been wanting to buy it, but I'm a cheapskate and it took me this long to talk myself into it.

Of course, most TV series that are released on DVD are released by SEASON. Not many can say that they are the COMPLETE collection. The shameful reason that Freaks & Geeks is complete is that the Emmy winning show was cancelled after the first season. Why must all things that are good be constantly minimized?

This was a truly great show. It is hysterically funny while maintaining honesty and heart. We all knew these Freaks and Geeks in our own high school. Some of us knew them from the inside. I don't know. This is kind of a stupid blog, I just love the show. It makes me happy and I love the fact that I don't have to waste my life during inane commercials.

No comments: