4.13.2005

SW's last (as in final) comment

SW,

I and many other visitors to this blog have tried again and again to tell you that your comments have are ineffective at the least. We all know that you think that you're brave and honest and asking that "hard questions" that, in your mind, nobody else has the guts to ask.
We all know that in your mind, your comments on this blog are somehow noble whether people want to hear them or not.

Your comments have yet to enlighten anybody. The only response I've sensed from anybody reading this blog, including myself, is annoyance and frustration with your presence. Repeatedly, you display your ignorance, judgmental spirit and cowardice.

I'm tired of subjecting my readers and true friends to your dreck. (dreck, in this setting meaning BS...in case you didn't understand.)

From here on, if you comment, I will not be responding on this blog. If it annoys me or anybody else, I will remove it at my first opportunity. I don't fear you or your questions and I've left your final ridiculous comments for all to read as proof.

I'm not 100% certain as to your identity. If you truly were a friend of mine, you'd know that I would welcome honest discussion on any and all of the topics that you've raised. I'd like you to understand me and I'd like to understand you. Maybe we wouldn't end up agreeing, but I have a number of close friends that I disagree with.

Regardless, it is obvious that you will not ever come to any understanding about me and I will not understand you any more by continueing conversation on this blog. You are free to email me if you like, but it would be better if you called me, like a real friend would.

No comments: