1.18.2007

I missed baby bookworms today. I was up at 6:30 ish REALLY mad. Mommy said it sounded like pain. Now she's wondering if I'm teething. She says if that's the case she doesn't need to keep me from other kids. But she didn't think about that until later this morning. Daddy got up with me but all I wanted was Mommy. So Mommy held me & I got quiet. For a minute. Then she gave me some teething pills that dissolve in my mouth. She gave me some milk. She loved on me. Daddy found a place to work today at a school he's wanted to get into so he went ahead and got ready for work after he gave me some tylenol. I calmed down and Mommy took me into her bed. I sat there for a little while looking around. Slowly my parents turned off all the lights & I got sleepy and laid down with Mommy. We both fell asleep til 9:30. Mommy said it was not a big deal that we missed the library today cuz she's sure they'll do the same songs next week. She's probably right.

So, before my Mommy ate breakfast she put me on the floor. She got some short vidoes that she's uploading right now. They're not as good as my performance yesterday but at least you'll be able to see what I can do. It's not really a scoot, it's more like a creep. Mommy says it's kind of funny to put the words "ivy" and "creeping" next to each other. Daddy says my creeping is not graceful...yet. It helps if you breathe hard and grunt a little.

I found some new stuff last night while I was doing this creeping around. I'll show ya later.

No comments: