9.30.2007

the blogging english teacher (all lower-case letters are on PURPOSE!)

So, it's kind of weird. One of the things that I've been working on today is grading some Narrative Essays that my 7th graders had to turn in last week. We don't really have tests in that class, so these writing projects are pretty significant to their grades.

Anyway, after writing that last blog, I realized that I was being hyper critical and careful to use correct grammar and punctuation, etc. If you see something wrong, please don't tell me. I don't want to know. I also don't want to become an english/grammar/punctuation nazi in general, and I REALLY don't want to said nazi toward myself on my own blog.

In which case, i will not capitalize "i" with impunity.

Impunity...that might make for a good Word Of the Day for tomorrow...argh!

1 comment:

Jake T said...

i often type as fast as possible and rarely spell/grammar check and only occassionaly correct mistakes in my blog posts, just so I can shoot the correctness the bird.

more power to ya.