11.25.2007

she has the highest midi-chlorian count I've ever seen...

On Saturday, my lovely wife decided it was time to put up Christmas decorations. This means I help get them down from the attic and she goes at it.

It was fun watching "Itchy" (that's another new thing, if you ask her what her name is she says "Itchy") looking at the tree and the lights and ornaments and pointing them and naming them. She's good at spotting Mickey Mouse and Snowmen, but she doesn't know who Santa Claus is yet.

H had put a number of ornaments around the bottom of the tree that Itchy could reach including a Luke Skywalker Christmas ornament with blue light saber drawn and wearing his bespin fatigues. I always thought this was his coolest garb.

Anyway, Itchy found Luke and started saying, "Daddy! Daddy!" and kissing the action figure.

I don't really think there's anything left to say about that.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

hmm, i didn't even know luke had different garbs.

Anonymous said...

I still say it is because she thinks you look like Mark Hamill.
James