4.26.2007

my baby turns 1 year old in 3 days!

So, I know there's a link to her blog (much better maintained by her mother) than this one, but I thought I should point it out.

She turns 1 year old on Sunday. I can't believe it.

I know many people who finally have a kid and they're like "oh it's just the most wonderful experience. I don't know why we ever waited..."

I've not have any feelings wishing we'd have done this sooner. I enjoyed our life before Ivy came along. And I think it really did take that long for me to really be ready. But, it is a wonderful experience. She is so awesome and so much fun and I love her more than I could ever imagine.

Words fail. I love her. I'm blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Derek! I stumbled upon your blog...it's been a while. Great to see you guys are doing well!