1.13.2005

cruise over

7 days of balmy tropical sun. 7 days- 4 countries (including US) and exploring new sights, sounds, and tastes. 7 days of eating all kinds of fancy exotic food being served to me at what amounts to a 5 star place. 7 days of somebody else picking up after me and making the bed 3 times a day, somebody else doing all the dishes. 7 days of not really thinking about real life or bills or how am i going to make some money to pay bills, etc.

I've been home 4 days. It's been rainy and getting colder. I'm trying to find new clients for the new the recording studio (www.easthall.com), and I don't know how we're going to pay the bills. It's a new year and there are a couple of resolutions i definately should make.... Of course, if I don't make'em, I won't break'em.

The cruise is definately over.

No comments: