1.01.2005

shackblog

So, we're currently in Houston at my friend's house and we and the Powers are getting around to head to the port to board our cruise ship!

I thought I'd check my email one more time before being disconnected from email/internet for the next 7 days. Then I find an email from CDbaby saying that they've sent me some money for digital downloads (i.e. things like itunes!)

This is the first time I've received a payment like this, so it's pretty cool. Also, I'm again impressed with CDbaby. If you've not spent any time out at CDbaby.com, you should check it out. And tell all your friends they need to download some songs from shack! :)

I hope everybody's had a safe and Happy New Years eve celebration. We're going to be spending the next 7 days soaking up the sun on Norwegian Cruise Lines. I'll fill you in when we get back.

No comments: