5.09.2005

summer reading...?

Since I was a little kid, when I sense summer coming, I start getting excited about my summer reading list. I know, most kids get excited about being out of school, swimming, and lots of goofing off. I did that too, but it may be the fact that I'm the offspring of two teachers, one even being the school librarian, that influenced this particular summer planning.

Unfortunately, I've been without a novel for way too long right now. I don't even have a single book, let alone a summer list. I've checked a number of things out from the library, and end up just taking them back. A friend just returned my copy of Orson Scott Card's, Enders Game, and I actually re-read it. (I also highly advise reading it-great book!)

So, what's everybody reading these days? Any suggestions on what I should check out? I'm specifically looking for some novels of any sort (as long as it's good) to check out.

No comments: