5.16.2004

Jake's Blog

So, I was feeling pretty good about this blogging thing and told my friend, Jake about it. We'd talked about blogging and that we didn't really get what the big deal was about it, but I told him I was trying it, and so he said he'd try it.

Now, let me just say that I knew that my struggle with blogging was going to be contributing to my blog enough for there even to be a point. More likely, I'd blog...and 6 months later maybe blog something else. But, I blogged 2-3 times the first couple weeks of trying this and thought I'd do ok.

I just checked in on Jake's blog. I'm an idiot. Not only did he make his blog look really cool, but he's got TONS of blogs and thoughts already posted. And not only that, but it seemed like it was pretty thoughtful and and interesting. Hmmm...I'm blogging all of this 1) so that I will have blogged something else 2) If I tell the 2 or 3 people that actually read my blog, it might hold me accountable to contribute more often.

Anyway, way to go Jake...you jerk. love ya, man.

No comments: