5.20.2004

Paste Magazine :: Feature :: The Sublime Comedy of Patty Griffin

I'm excited! Last night, as I was getting ready to leave my friend, Amber, she tells me that she's going to be gone saturday night to go see Patty Griffin who is playing in Tulsa. I LOVE PATTY GRIFFIN!

So, needless to say, I ran home and got online and now Holly and I are going too.

I've bought two CDs in the last couple of weeks which is not really normal. I don't really buy that many CDs, especially compared to what I used to. But I just bought Patty's new CD, impossible dream, and I also bought Sam Phillip's new CD, a boot and a shoe.

I found out that Sam was touring this summer and was disappointed to find out that the closest she was going to get to me would be Chicago. Give me a break. H and I were talking about trying to go, but I think I'm just too much of a cheap-skate to put the time and money into making that happen.

Tulsa is only an hour and a half away, though. Yay!!!!

No comments: