6.01.2004

better feeling

So, many times, the bad feeling comes because you trusted somebody. Is it better to trust and possibly get slammed or not to trust? When the sentence is written, it seems like to trust would always be better than not to trust.

My horrible feeling of the last blog was coming because I had the increasing suspicion that I'd been intentionally screwed. I trusted somebody, and I was afraid that person just crapped on me.

Finally, this morning I got a phone call essentially telling me that, if nothing else, I wasn't intentionally screwed. I may still be screwed because this person may not be able to come through like he has been telling me that he would/could. But, the good news is that he hasn't just took off.

In other good news, I think I may have completely re-written one new song and almost written another new song this morning. That never happens.

playing an arsaga's gig this friday. need to figure out how to get people to come out to it.

later.

No comments: