6.18.2004

letter from camp...

hello, mudder
hello, fodder
greetings from camp
way down in Texas...

I sweet-talked the camp secretary to let me online to check email, so I'm leaving a short blog, too.

It's crazy muggy here. I think Holly and I are going to like the way Arkansas feels when we get back. We'll be heading back tomorrow by about noon, so we've got a long trip.

It's been good. We've been able to play with a great band all week and I've been reading Grapes of wrath in my (abundance of) spare time. Yesturday, I got to play on a "Blob" that they have out in the pond. I've seen them before, but have never had the pleasure. It was fun until I landed smack on my back. ouch. Plus, after blobbing somebody else, it seemed like an aweful lot of work to crawl across the thing to get in position to be blobbed myself...

Anyway, more blogging will commence when i get home.

No comments: