6.11.2004

Blue Like Jazz

Two of my friends have been reading a book called "Blue Like Jazz" and have been telling me that I should.

I started reading it on Sunday. My friends weren't a-joking. Very interesting and refreshing after staring at this blog so much as of late.

We've got a big weekend starting today, and then we're leaving on Monday for the next week to a camp in Texas.

We thought this was going to be our first camp in like 12 years to not go to a single camp. Then a friend called like 3 weeks ago because the guy who was supposed to do music at this camp had to back out last minute. My friend, T, set it all up and found me a band that will play all week. He assures me they're good players and good guys, so that should be fun.

Anyway, this is a random blog to just start new conversation. :)

No comments: