6.21.2005

busy producer

So, last week, I finally finished Alina Clark's CD that I started way back in September. YAY! I'm pretty proud of the production and she's been selling CDs last weekend, so everybody's pretty happy.

Sunday night, I was out at the studio till about 4am recording organ, piano, melodica, accordian, and even bgvs(on one song) on Justin Brasher's CD. He's leaving this Thursday to go to a wedding where he's already pre-sold 25 CDs, so we've got to get the master in the mail overnight to my contact to get his CDs back here. Chris is going to be up most of the night mastering and we're going to do any final tweaks tomorrow before 5:30pm. (final pickup for FEDEX at Justin's work). whew!

Oh yea, and after staying up till 4am this morning, I got up at 8:30 to go move a piano!

Now, if I could just figure out how to make all this start paying me some REAL money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You? You? 4:30 and 8:30? Wow!