6.06.2005

the missing weiner dog

I forgot about the 3rd. I have a family of friends that had two wiener dogs, but they decided they needed to find homes for them. They'd already given away their female, and were needing to find a home for their male.

Another friend recently told me that he and his fiance were thinking of getting another dog to hang out with their weiner/beagle mix. So, Sunday afternoon, I took them over to meet my other friends' weiner dog. He's a good looking dog, and i think he made a good impression, although he's got a common weiner dog problem, in that he can't keep control of his pee when he's excited. The friends with the weiner/beagle are going over sometime this week to introduce the dogs and see if they want to be family. We'll see.

Anyway, that's the story of the 3rd weiner.

No comments: